This simple recipe for Tofu Cheesecake will take less than 10 minutes to prepare and only five ingredients. I'm sure you will love this delicious treat!
You can make this delicious and straightforward Tofu Cheesecake recipe with just five ingredients!
This recipe is such a breeze! You'll not have to worry about tricky crusts or complicated baking methods, and you mix up the ingredients one by one and bake in your oven.
- This recipe is for you if:
- You love baked cheesecake.
- You want to know how to make baked cheesecake with tofu.
- You are looking for easy cheesecake recipe.
Let me show how easy these steps are in the following. Let's get started!
About this recipe
- Cheesecake with tofu
- No crust
- Only five ingredients
- Easy and simple recipe
- Modest sweetness
Here are the ingredients (amounts are in the recipe card below).
- Cream Cheese
- Tofu: Silken tofu (soft tofu) is preferred as it's smooth, but you can also use firm tofu.
- Sugar: Any sugar is ok, like brown sugar and coconut sugar.
- All-purpose flour: All-purpose flour: You can use any flour. If you want it gluten-free, you can use rice flour.
Let me show you how to make it. You can also watch this recipe video.
Before starting, bring cream cheese to room temperature, preheat an oven to 170C/338F, and set parchment paper in a cake pan.
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add egg and whisk until smooth.
- Add tofu and whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 170C/338F for 45 minutes.
Here you go! Look at this delicious golden brown cheesecake!
Please take out your cheesecake from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack. When it's cool enough, cover it and transfer it into the fridge.
You can eat it right away, but the best thing is to let it sit overnight in the fridge and eat it the next day!
Keep it in the fridge, and it will last for five days.
- If you like an extra smooth texture, make tofu cream using a food processor or high-speed blender before adding it to a large bowl.
- The texture is soft and light, but if you add lemon juice at the end, it will help make it richer.
- A little bit of vanilla extract will add that sweet flavor.
It would be fun to try out some of these variations!
- Matcha Tofu Baked Cheesecake: Add 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Chocolate Tofu Baked Cheesecake: Add 100g, Dark Chocolate
- Strawberry Tofu Baked Cheesecake: Add 3 tablespoon strawberries puree
Thanks For Stopping By!
Light and refreshing, the taste of this tofu cheesecake is sure to please you! I hope you like the recipe!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog♡ If you've tried this recipe(or any other recipe on the blog), please give it a star rating below!
Also, feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. I love hearing from you!
Chef JA Cooks is a Japanese food blog that shares healthy and straightforward Japanese home cooking recipes, including vegan and vegetarian. From traditional Japanese recipes to modern recipes with step-by-step instructions.
More Dessert Recipes You Might Like
- Mini Japanese Souffle Cheesecake
- Flourless, vegan oatmeal cookies
- Vegan matcha pound cake
- Vegan matcha cookies
- Vegan purin (pudding)
Baked Tofu Cheesecake Recipe (No Crust)Print Pin Save Saved!
- 7 oz Cream Cheese, 200g
- 1 Egg
- 5.3 oz Tofu, 150g
- 4 tablespoon Sugar, 40g
- 3 tablespoon All-purpose flour, 30g
- Prep: Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Preheat an oven to 170C/338F. Set parchment paper in a cake pan.
- Cream cheese: Put cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk it until smooth.
- Remaining ingredients: Add eggs, tofu, sugar, and flour one by one and whisk until smooth.
- Bake: Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at 170C/338F for 45 minutes.
- Equipment: Cake pan (18cm/7 inch), whisk, mixing bowl, parchment paper.
- Substitute: You can substitute all-purpose flour with rice flour. I use silken tofu as it's smooth, but you can also use firm tofu.
- Storage: 5 days in the fridge.
- If you like extra smooth texture, make tofu cream using a food processor before adding it into a mixing bowl.
- I used a square cake pan, but you can use either a round cake pan or a loaf pan.