Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? Try this delicious avocado omelette recipe! The creamy texture and rich flavor of avocados make them the ideal complement to eggs, creating a perfect omelette.
Get your day started right with our simple and tasty avocado omelette! Packed with healthy fats to keep you energized. Add fresh veggies and fruits to create a nice, delicious breakfast.
It's a nutrient-packed omelette that is easy to make, making it the perfect breakfast for busy mornings!
- This recipe is for you if:
- You love avocado and eggs.
- You want to make an avocado omelette.
- You are looking for an easy veggie omelette recipe.
Let me walk you through the ingredients and the instructions of one of my favorite healthy recipes. If you want to check the recipe, jump to the recipe. Let's get started!
About This Recipe
- Japanese-style avocado omelette
- Easy breakfast recipe
- Ready in under 10 minutes
Here are the ingredients (amounts are in the recipe card below).
- Eggs - Please use medium size eggs.
- Avocado - Choose ripe avocados that are slightly soft to the touch.
- Lettuce - You can add different ingredients as well. See the variations section for more ideas.
- Salt - Add a little to your preferred taste.
- Soy Milk - Or your choice of milk, such as regular or other plant-based milk.
- Oil (for cooking): I use olive oil in this recipe.
Let me walk you through how to make it. Click here to watch the recipe video.
- Cut vegetables.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl, add salt and soy milk, and mix well.
- Add avocado, and lettuce, and mix.
- Warm a medium nonstick skillet on medium heat, add oil, and pour the egg mixture.
- Fold in half when the omelette is almost cooked.
- Flip it over and cook a bit more.
Transfer the avocado omelette to a plate and shape it to your liking with a paper towel. Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce. Adding fresh fruit or avocado slices is a great way to spice up this healthy breakfast!
Many ingredients pair well with avocado omelettes! Here are some ideas:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Heavy cream
Thanks for Stopping By!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog♡. If you've tried this recipe (or any other recipe on the blog), please give it a star rating below!
Also, feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. I love hearing from you!
Chef JA Cooks is a Japanese food blog that shares simple and healthy Japanese home cooking recipes, including vegan and vegetarian. From traditional Japanese recipes to modern recipes with step-by-step instructions.
More Omelette Recipes You Might Like
- Canned Mackerel Omelette
- Spanish Omelette
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese Rolled Omelette)
- Tuna and Scallion Tamagoyaki
- Nori Tamagoyaki
Easy Avocado Omelette Recipe (Japanese-style)Print Pin Save Saved!
- 1 Frying pan 20cm (8inches)
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of Lettuce
- A little Salt , to taste
- 2 tablespoon Soy Milk
- 1 tablespoon Oil, for cooking
- Cut ingredients: Cut avocado into small pieces, chop the lettuce into thin slices.
- Beat eggs: Beat eggs in a medium bowl, add salt and soy milk, and mix well.
- Make egg mixture: Add avocado and lettuce to the bowl, and mix.
- Cook: Warm a frying pan on medium heat, add oil and pour the egg mixture.
- Fold in half: Fold it in half when the egg is almost cooked.
- Form: Flip it over and cook for a couple of minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Serve: Transfer to a plate and tweak the shape with a paper towel.
- Storage: Put it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for three days.
- Substitute: You can substitute soy milk with other types of milk. You can substitute lettuce with other ingredients (See variation section).
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce, and enjoy!