Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? Try this delicious avocado omelet! The creamy texture and rich flavor of avocados make them the perfect complement to eggs.
Get your day started right with our simple and tasty Avocado omelet! Packed with healthy fats to keep you energized, enjoy it with fresh veggies and fruits.
It's a delicious breakfast that is perfect for busy mornings!
- This recipe is for you if:
- You love avocado and eggs.
- You want to make an avocado omelet.
- You are looking for a easy veggie omelet recipe.
Let me walk you through the ingredients and the instructions. If you want to check the recipe, jump to the recipe. Let's get started!
About This Recipe
- Japanese-style avocado omelet
- Easy breakfast recipe
- Ready in under 10 minutes
Here are the ingredients (amounts are in the recipe card below).
- Eggs - medium size eggs.
- Avocado - Choose ripe avocados that are slightly soft to the touch.
- Lettuce - You can add different ingredients also. See the variations section for more ideas.
- Salt - add a little to the taste.
- Soy Milk - or your choice of milk, such as a cow or other plant-based milk.
- Oil (for cooking): I use olive oil in this recipe.
Let me walk you through how to make it. Click here to watch the recipe video.
- Cut vegetables.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl, add salt and soy milk, and mix well.
- Add avocado and lettuce, and mix.
- Warm a frying pan (non-stick pan) on medium heat, add oil, and pour the egg mixture.
- Fold in half when the omelet is almost cooked.
- Flip it over and cook a bit more.
Transfer the avocado omelet to a plate and shape it to your liking with a paper towel. Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce, as well as fresh fruit and avocado slices for a healthy breakfast!
Many ingredients pair well with avocado omelets! Here are some ideas:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Heavy cream
Thanks for stopping by
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog♡ If you've tried this recipe(or any other recipe on the blog), please give it a star rating below!
Also, feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. I love hearing from you!
Chef JA Cooks is a Japanese food blog that shares simple and healthy Japanese home cooking recipes, including vegan and vegetarian. From traditional Japanese recipes to modern recipes with step-by-step instructions.
More Omelet Recipes You Might Like
- Canned Mackerel Omelet
- Spanish omelet
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelet)
- Tuna and scallion tamagoyaki
- Nori tamagoyaki
Avocado Omelet (Japanese Style)Print Pin SAVE SAVED!
- 1 Frying pan , 20cm (8inches)
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- Handful Lettuce
- A little Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Soy Milk
- 1 tablespoon Oil, for cooking
- Cut ingredients: Cut avocado into small pieces, chop the lettuce into thin slices.
- Beat eggs: Beat eggs in a medium bowl, add salt and soy milk, and mix well.
- Make egg mixture: Add avocado and lettuce to the bowl, and mix.
- Cook: Warm a frying pan on medium heat, add oil and pour the egg mixture.
- Fold in half: Fold it in half when the egg is almost cooked.
- Form: Flip it over and cook for a couple of minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Serve: Transfer to a plate and tweak the shape with a paper towel.
- Storage: Put it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for three days.
- Substitute: You can substitute soy milk with other types of milk. You can substitute lettuce with other ingredients (See variation section).
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply