Healthy and easy to make avocado omelette recipe with avocado and lettuce. Avocados are often eaten raw, but cooking with eggs is just good. I will show you how you can make delicious and easy avocado omelette quickly.
Easy Avocado Recipe
Avocado is a superfood that is indispensable for our daily life. For salads, smoothies, side dishes, and so on, the recipes are endless. It's healthy, creamy and rich, so easy to make your stomach happy.
Make this avocado omelette in the morning, and put it on a toast then it will be a great breakfast. Why don't you try it!
How To Make Avocado Omelette
Ok, let's cook avocado omelette. Ingredients are eggs, avocado, lettuce, salt, soy milk and cooking oil.
- Cut avocado into a small pieces
- Chop lettuce into thin slices
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat well
- Add all the ingredients and mix
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, add oil, and slowly pour the egg mixture to the pan
- Brown eggs and fold it into three
- Turn it over
- Transfer to a plate and adjust the shape with kitchen paper (eat it with ketchup as you like)
Thanks for taking time to read my food blog. If you have any questions or requests, please make a comment in the section below.Print
Healthy and easy to make avocado omelette recipe with avocado and lettuce. Avocados are often eaten raw, but cooking with eggs is just good.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- Handful Lettuce
- 3 pinches of Salt
- 2 tbsp Soy Milk
- 1 tbsp Oil(cooking)
Keywords: avocado omelette
Is this recipe helpful? If you like it, please review it from the comment section below! Your voice will be energy for creating the next recipe ♡