No Flour Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan)
These no flour oatmeal cookies are crunchy and yummy! No flour, no butter, and you will need only 5 ingredients!
Servings: 9 cookies
- 1 c Rolled oats 100g/250ml
- 2 tablespoon Coconut flakes 10g/33ml
- 2 tablespoon Almonds 20g/38ml
- 2 tablespoon Coconut oil 30g/35ml
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup 30g/25ml
Preheat oven: 180C/356F
Prepare ingredients: Chop almonds into small pieces. Microwave coconut oil until melt.
Mix ingredients: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
Form: Place a cookie-cutter on a silicone mat (or parchment paper), put a few teaspoons of dough, and press to make a shape (thickness is less than 1 cm).
Bake: Place the silicone mat on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180C/356F.
- Equipment: Silicone baking mat, a cookie-cutter (6cm/2.3 inch)
- Storage: Transfer to a container and store at room temperature for one week.
- Substitute: You can substitute maple syrup with other syrup like agave syrup. You can omit coconut flakes if you don't have them.
- A silicon mat makes cookies more crispy.
- When you press and form a cookie, a small measuring cup works well.
- If you don't have a cookie-cutter, you can scoop it up and place it on the mat. It will harden when baked.
- The dough does not stick together easily, so when pulling the cookie-cutter, do it slowly.
- They are easy to fall apart right after baking, so let them cool completely before eating.
- Rolled oats, Maple syrup
- *US/M conversion doesn't work right for some ingredients, so please refer to the amount inside () for a more accurate amount.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 5.2g | Sodium: 0.8mg | Sugar: 2.2g