Japanese Daikon Salad with Sesame Dressing
This is a super simple Daikon Salad served with creamy sesame dressing. Are you looking for an easy and quick daikon recipe with Japanese flavors? Give this one try!
Servings: 4 servings
- ⅓ Daikon 400g
- 1 pack Sprouts 50g
- Shredded Nori for topping
Cut ingredients: Peel daikon and shred it, and remove the root of sprouts. Mix daikon and sprouts in a large bowl,
Sesame dressing: Put all the ingredients in a small bottle, close it and mix by shaking.
Serve: Serve daikon and sprout on a plate, top with shredded nori, and pour the sesame dressing over.
- Equipment: The size of the bottle for dressing is 80 ml.
- Storage: Store in a food container and keep it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Substitute (Salad): You can also use green vegetables such as lettuce, baby leaf, mizuna, and shiso instead of sprouts.
- Substitute (Dressing): You can substitute ground sesame seeds with tahini. If you don't like mayonnaise, you can use yogurt instead. You can also use honey instead of sugar.
- Please pour the dressing right before eating.
- It's handy to use a bottle when making the dressing. Close the lid and keep the bottle in the fridge.
- Daikon skin is hard, so it is better to peel it when making a salad. Please don't throw them away; you can make a tasty stir-fry dish with daikon skin.
- Watch how To Video
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 2.9mg | Sodium: 153mg | Sugar: 3.9g