Rice Flour Chocolate Muffins (Gluten-Free)
If you're looking for a gluten-free dessert recipe, these Rice Flour Chocolate Muffins will be perfect! They only take 30 minutes and the fluffy tasty treats are guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ c Sugar 50g
- 3 tablespoon Oil 35g
- 5 tablespoon Soy milk 70g
- ¾ c Rice flour 100g
- 4 tablespoon Cacao powder 20g
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
Preheat oven: Preheat oven at 180C/356F.
Wet ingredients: Put Wet ingredients into a bowl and mix.
Dry ingredients: Place a strainer on the bowl, add dry ingredients, sift them, and mix.
Pour the dough: Pour the dough into a muffin pan evenly.
Bake: Bake for 13 minutes at 180C/356F.
- Equipment: 12-cup muffin pan (small size muffins)
- Storage: They will be good for two days at room temperature, three days in the fridge, and one month when wrapped with cling film and stored in the freezer.
- Substitute: You can substitute soy milk with your favorite milk, such as oat and almond milk. You can use oil that doesn't have a strong smell.
- Top your muffins with all sorts of toppings - you could try chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or sliced bananas.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 49mg | Sugar: 4g