These flourless, vegan oatmeal cookies are crunchy and yummy! No flour, no butter, and you will need only 5 ingredients!
- Preheat oven: 180C/356F
- Prepare ingredients: Chop almonds into small pieces. Microwave coconut oil until melt.
- Mix ingredients: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
- Form: Place a cookie-cutter on a silicone mat (or parchment paper), put a few teaspoons of dough, and press to make a shape (thickness is less than 1 cm).
- Bake: Place the silicone mat on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180C/356F.
- Equipment: Silicone baking mat, a cookie-cutter (6cm/2.3 inch)
- Storage: Transfer to a container and store at room temperature for one week.
- Substitute: You can substitute maple syrup with other syrup like agave syrup. You can omit coconut flakes if you don't have them.
- A silicon mat makes cookies more crispy.
- When you press and form a cookie, a small measuring cup works well.
- If you don't have a cookie-cutter, you can scoop it up and place it on the mat. It will harden when baked.
- The dough does not stick together easily, so when pulling the cookie-cutter, do it slowly.
- They are easy to fall apart right after baking, so let them cool completely before eating.
Keywords: flourless vegan oatmeal cookies