These Vegan Blueberry Muffins are easy and quick! You can measure ingredients, mixing, pouring into a muffin pan in just 5 minutes!
These are our family’s favorite Vegan Blueberry Muffins. I’ve made this hundreds of times and am still not tired of it. It’s moist, fluffy, tasty, and so simple to make!
You’ll need the following ingredients to make these Vegan Blueberry Mufiins:
- Flour – I use a combination of cake flour and whole wheat cake flour for this recipe. The inclusion of whole wheat flour provides a slightly firmer texture, adding a personal preference. Feel free to adjust the proportion of whole wheat flour, such as 20%, or omit it entirely, based on your preference.
- Baking powder serves to enhance the volume of baked goods. There are two types available: regular and aluminum-free. I choose to use aluminum-free baking powder.
- Oil – I rely on “Taihaku” sesame oil for all my desserts. Unlike regular sesame oil, “Taihaku” is pressed from raw seeds, eliminating typical sesame oil’s characteristic color and strong aroma. Its versatility extends beyond baking to savory dishes, making it my go-to oil.
How to make Vegan Blueberry Muffins: STEP BY STEP
Now that we have all the ingredients ready, let’s get cooking. Begin by preheating the oven to 180°C.
- Combine Liquids
- Mix Thoroughly
- Add Dry Ingredients
- Sift and Mix
- Add Frozen Blueberries
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 25 minutes.
Here you go! It’s so easy to make with simple ingredients. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I do—repeatedly!
Store these vegan blueberry muffins at room temperature for up to 2 days. During summer, refrigerate for freshness, consuming within 3 days. For longer storage, wrap in plastic and freeze.
Get My Free Vegetarian eBook!
Are you looking for healthy dinner ideas? I’ve got a free ebook with 10 of my most delicious, easy vegetarian recipes! Sign up for my newsletter below to get it now!
More Vegan Dessert Recipes You Might Like
I hope you enjoy this Vegan Blueberry Muffins! If you try it, don’t forget to leave a rating to share your thoughts—I love hearing from yo
Easy Vegan Blueberry MuffinsPrint Pin Save
- 140 g Soy milk
- 60 g Oil
- 40 g Sugar
- a pinch of Salt
- 100 g Cake Flour
- 100 g Whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 50 g Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Put wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix.
- Place a strainer on the bowl, add dry ingredients and shift, mix well.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Pour the dough into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 mins in preheated 180 C oven.
- You can use plant milk or cow milk instead of soy milk
- After baking, if the muffin is stuck and can’t get it out easily, next time be sure to apply a little oil on the inside or simply use glassine cup