This vegan banana cake is fluffy and moist without any eggs or dairy. All you need to do is mix the 7 ingredients, wait less than 1 hour for your beautiful cake!
- Preheat oven: 180C/356F.
- Cut banana: Cut banana into 1cm thickness and put 9 slices aside.
- Mash banana: Mash the rest of the banana in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients: Add A ingredients into the bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients: Place a strainer on the bowl, add B ingredients, sift them, and stir gently.
- Pour the dough: Pour the dough into a cake pan and place sliced banana on top.
- Bake: Bake for 35 minutes at 180C/356F.
- Equipment: Cake pan (18cm/7 inch), spatula, whisk, strainer, mixing bowl, parchment paper.
- Storage: It will last for 3 days at room temperature, 5 days in the fridge, and one month in the freezer (wrap each slice in plastic wrap).
- Substitute: You can substitute soy milk with any milk, such as oat milk and almond milk. You can use oil that doesn't have a strong smell.
- Please do not stir too much in step 5 to make the cake fluffy.
- I use the cake pan with separated bottoms, so it's easy to take the cake out. If you don't have it, place parchment paper inside your pan.
Keywords: vegan banana cake