If you love tamagoyaki and are looking for a filing idea? Please try this tuna and scallion tamagoyaki. It's a flavorful and easy-to-make Japanese egg dish.
- 3 Eggs (150g)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Milk (30g)
- 3 pinches of Salt (1g)
- 1 Canned Tuna (70g)
- 1 Scallion (2g)
- 1 Tbsp Oil for cooking
- : Chop scallion, and drain the oil (or water) in a canned tuna.
- Make an egg mixture: Beat eggs in a bowl, add fillings, salt, and soy milk, and mix.
- Prepare a pan: Heat a Japanese omelet pan over medium heat, add oil and wipe off excess oil with a paper towel.
- 1st layer: The egg mixture is added in 3 times. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture, and when the surface is still soft and the bottom is cooked, roll it 3 to 4 times from the back and move to the back.
- 2nd layer: Add some oil if necessary, pour half of the egg mixture, lift the tamagoyaki and pour the mixture under the bottom. When the surface is almost cooked, roll it 3 to 4 times from the back and move to the back.
- 3rd layer: Repeat step 5.
- Equipment: Japanese omelet pan (13 x 18cm/5.1 x 7.1 inch)
- Storage: It will last for 3 days in the fridge.
- Substitute: You can substitute soy milk with your favorite milk, such as oat milk and almond milk.
- Servings: This recipe will make 6 to 7 slices.
Keywords: Japanese Tamagoyaki(tuna and scallion), tamagoyaki fillings