If you are looking for an easy canned mackerel recipe, this canned mackerel omelet recipe is for you. You can cook a delicious main dish in under 10 minutes!
- 1 cup Boiled Broccoli
- 1 clove Ginger
- 1 Canned Mackerel (190g)
- 3 Eggs
- A pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Oil for Cooking
- Cut ingredients: Chop broccoli into small pieces and grate ginger.
- Drain canned mackerel: Open the canned mackerel and drain, then wrap it up with a paper towel and squeeze to drain more.
- Beat eggs: Beat eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Make egg mixture: Add canned mackerel, broccoli, and ginger to the bowl and mix them.
- Pour egg mixture: Warm a frying pan on medium heat, add some oil, and pour the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook: Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Form: Fold it in half, tweak the shape, flip it over, then cook for a couple of minutes.
- Equipment: A frying pan 20cm.
- Storage: It will last for 3 days in the fridge.
- Substitute: You can substitute broccoli with other vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, green beans, etc.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce, and enjoy!
Keywords: canned mackerel recipe, omelet